High Performance Full Downdraft Spraying and Drying Booth for Auto HIGHLIGHTS IT-SUPER-L8 car spray booth has been desig
|Airflow Direction||Fully Undershot-type|
|Paint Mist Treatment||Dry-type|
|Empty Loaded Air Speed||0.30m/S|
|Heats||315kw Heat Exchanger|
|Air Volume||35, 000m3/H|
|Maximum Working Temperature||80 Celsius|
|Grids Carrying Capacity||900kg/Wheel|
|Walls||50mm Rock Wool Walls|
|Transport Package||Cargo Loaded on Steel Frame Handled by Forklifts|
|Specification||8000 X 4000 X 3000mm (L X W X H)|
|Production Capacity||1000 Sets/Year|
Product DescriptionHigh Performance Full Downdraft Spraying and Drying Booth for Auto
IT-SUPER-L8 car spray booth has been designed for customers who pursue high performance and efficiency for perfect painting finish.
Well balanced full downdraft airflow, 0.3m/s empty loaded air speed, raised basement with pneumatic ramp with carrying capacity of 900kg/wheel, wide opening entry door, more than 90% heat exchange efficiency, and inverter control. All these features make IT-SUPER-L8 car spray booth second to none for every auto body shop.
|Model||IT-SUPER-L8 car paint booth|
|Design standard||BS EN 13355: 2004+A1:2009|
BS EN 60204: 2006+A1:2009
|Internal dimensions||8000 X 4000 X 3000mm (L X W X H)|
|External dimensions||8110 X 5760 X 4010mm (L X W X H)|
|Extraction||Through 350mm high raised basement|
|Grids carrying capacity||900kg/wheel|
|Internal ramp||Pneumatic ramp, 1 set|
|Entrance door||3400x3250mm (WxH), 1 set|
|Service door||800x2000mm(WxH), 2 sets|
|Walls||50mm rock wool walls|
|Ceiling lights (LED)||10 sets, each 6 X 18W, 1,080W total|
|Sidewall lights (LED)||10 sets, each 2 X 18W, 360W total|
|Filters||Bag filter, high efficiency ceiling filter, floor filter, exhaust filter|
|Intake/Exhaust unit||Direct-type turbine fan, 2x11KW, SIEMENS motor|
|Empty loaded air speed||0.30m/s|
|Heats||315kw heat exchanger, RIELLO gas burner RS5D|
|Maximum working temperature||80ºC|
|Controls||CE standard control box|
AIRFLOW & BOOTH STRUCTURE
- Full downdraft airflow
- 350mm high raised metal basement
- Built-in pneumatic ramp
- Vertical wall panels
- 600mm high plenum
To cater to different installation fields, Infitech provide different types of basement design. Contact one of our experts for advice.
DOORS & LIGHTS
- Wide opening entry door: 3400x3250mm, with large safety glass observation window
- Heavy duty handles, latches ensure years of reliable service of the door
- Escape door, 2 sets, 800x2000mm/set
- LED lamps, ceiling and sidewall lighting fixtures, creating no shadow working environment, perfect for car paint refinish
AIR MAKEUP UNIT
- Low noise direct drive non-spark fan & SIEMENS motor
- Cylinder-drive paint and bake conversion damper, equipped with damper position verification device
- 315KW heat exchanger, RIELLO gas burner RS5D (two stage)
- High efficiency direct flame gas heating system, greatly saves energy and improves output and workflow
- Diesel burner RL34-2 (two stage)
- Electric heating
- Basic functions: painting, warm painting, levelling, drying, cool down
- Safety measures: emergency stop, over-temperature alarm, fault alarm, fans interlock with heating system
- Inverter saves more than 30% energy
- Stack light indicates the working condition
- Main electrical components: FRENCH brand
- Innovative touch screen control
|Ceiling filter||High efficiency F5 grade filter|
|Floor filter||Fiberglass paint stop filter|
|Extract filter||Activated carbon filter|
FAQQ: How long is the internal pneumatic ramp of the car paint booth?
Q: What is the advantage of car paint booth with internal pneumatic ramp?
A: To know the advantage of using internal pneumatic ramp, first of all, we need to know how this ramp works.
As the name indicates, the ramp is installed inside the booth providing the convenience of driving the car to the booth. When the car is inside, the ramp can be lifted by pneumatic bag.
In this case, with the ramp inside the booth, it helps greatly save workshop space and avoid the need of floor excavation, and make the most use of the space inside the paint booth as the ramp can be lifted.
Q: What about the power supply?
A: 380V, 50Hz. However, kindly be advised that we can follow your requirements.
Q: Can you help me check if your paint booth can fit my workshop?
A: Sure. Please send the specific dimensions or layout of your workshop. We will take it into consideration when doing the design.
Q: I want electric roller shutter door as entry door of the paint booth.A: That is okay.
Q: Can you supply explosion-proof motors for the paint booth?