ASTM E648 ISO9239
Package Size 240.00cm * 110.00cm * 250.00cm Package Gross Weight 300.000kg RFP ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux
|Mass Scope of Workpiece||<900kg|
|Type||Flooring Radiant Panel Tester|
|Load Way||Electronic Load|
|Oil Cylinder Position||Na|
|Delivery Lead Time||One Month|
|Opeation Method||Touch Screen|
|Power Supply||220V, 10A, 50Hz|
|OEM Service||Available, for Free|
|Packing||in a Plywood Case|
|Shipping Method||by Sea|
|Apparatus Dimension||1900mm (W) X 750mm X (H) X 2120mm (D)|
|Application Field||Building Material, Railway, Marine, Cable, etc.|
|Auxiliary Gas||Air Compressor Gas|
|Application||Measures The Spread of Flame of The Sample,|
|Reference Standards||ISO 9239-1, ASTM E648-17|
|Item Name||Flooring Radiant Panel Tester|
|Transport Package||in Veneer Casse|
|Specification||1220 mm (W) x 550 mm (D) x 1920 mm (H)|
|Production Capacity||100 Sets/Month|
Packaging & DeliveryPackage Size 240.00cm * 110.00cm * 250.00cm Package Gross Weight 300.000kg
Product DescriptionRFP ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux Testing Flooring Radiant Panel Tester
- RFP ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux Testing Flooring Radiant Panel Tester is the cornerstone of the flooring materials reaction to fire tests in the Euroclass system. The test measures the spread of flame of the sample, under thermal exposure, using a radiant heat ignition source. The thermal exposure is that of a fire growing in the room of origin that through a door opening, radiates onto the floorings in an adjacent room or corridor.
- RFP ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux Testing Flooring Radiant Panel Tester can also be used for tests to standards ASTM E648 and DIN 4102; Part 14.
- ISO 9239-1: Reaction to fire tests for floorings - Part 1: Determination of the burning behaviour using a radiant heat source;
- ASTM E648- 17: Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Floor-Covering Systems Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source;
- Building Materials;
- Automotive interior;
- The resulting test chamber is insulated with calcium silicate insulation board and is provided with a temperature resistant observation window.
- The stainless steel sample support assembly is mounted on a sliding platform to allow safe and easy loading of the test sample.
- The radiant heat is applied by means of a gas-fuelled panel, inclined at 30º, and directed at a horizontally mounted floor covering system specimen.
- The radiant panel generates a radiant energy flux distribution ranging from a nominal maximum of 10.9 kW/m2 to a minimum of 1.1 kW/m2.
- Dummy calibration specimen with holder, calibrated heat flux meter and mounting.
- The distance burned until flame-out is reached and converted, by calibration, into an equivalent critical radiant flux, in kW/m2.
- Heat Flux Meter: Range 0 ~ 50 kw/m2; Surface emissivity: ε=0.95± 0.05
- A smoke measuring system, according to DIN 50055, is mounted on a separate frame at the exhaust stack.
- Control Rack for convenience in use, allowing observation of the apparatus and controls during equipment set-up and calibration.
- Automatic ignition of the radiant panel and safety cut-out.
- Automatic moving T type ignition burner
- Stainless steel hood with smoke measurement ports.
|No.||Item Name||RFP ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux Testing Flooring Radiant Panel Tester|
|1||Dimension||1900mm (W) x 750mm x (H) x 2120mm (D)|
|3||Power supply||230 volts Nominal 10 Amps|
|4||Ambient temperature||Operating 10oC to 35oC|
|6||Auxiliary gas||Air compressor gas|
Please contact us for quotation and more technical information.