Essd Sliding Sleeve Made in China
|Production Capacity||5000 Pieces Per Year|
ESSD SLIDING SLEEVE
ESSD Sliding Sleeve is a high performance, equalizing sliding sleeve which allows communication between the tubing and annulus for circulation or selective-zone production. When desired, the sleeve can be shifted open or closed using standard wireline methods and a shifting tool. The tool is designed so that any lock profile and compatible seal bores can be specified to accept a wide range of wireline locks, and accessories.
The communication ports are designed to have a large area so that there will be no restriction to the flow of liquids or gases when the sleeve is open. The only restriction in this sleeve is the area through the seal bore.
The sleeves have been designed in four standard materials; 4140, 9Cr-1Mo, 13Cr and Inconel 718 for a wide range of services.
• A diffuser ring made of high-strength thermoplastic is precisely separated between the flow port and the upper seal, which prevents damage to the upper seal by the displacement of the liquid or gas, and reduces the damage of high pressure difference due to slow equilibrium to the tool string.
• The seal assembly is made of proprietary high-strength non-rubber compounds that are chemically inert and 30% stronger than existing materials in the market. Rather than becoming hard and brittle or bonding to the metal, as is the case with elastomeric materials, our seal compound actually behaves as a lubricant, alleviating seal bonding problems.
• Mill slots replace drill holes as flow ports on both the housing and the insert to allow more flow area, reduce erosion and allow higher torque and tensile strengths through the sleeve
• Locating the threaded connection inside the primary seal stack eliminates the need for O-ring thread seals and cuts the number of potential leak paths in half.
• A locking, angled torque shoulder replaces traditional square shoulder to allow higher torques and reduce thread back-off.
• The threat of abrasion is further reduced by coating critical metallic components with proprietary surface treatments.
• The ESSD Sliding Sleeve has two types, shift down to open and shift up to open. These two types of ESSD have the same specifications.